1. Promotion – Promote your business at our events, on our website, in our newsletters and via sponsorship opportunities at our events to speed up your growth.
2. Connection & Collaboration – Spend time with motivated like-minded business owners at our events so you can learn from their experiences and connect to do business with them now and in the future either directly or through their networks through referral.
3. Education – The more you learn the more you earn in business. We have a range of speakers on the topics that directly affect small business owners at our various events, you will learn and be empowered to apply strategies immediately to grow your business
4. Reciprocal Membership - With Samford and District Chamber of Commerce, Pine Rivers Chamber of Commerce, North Lakes Chamber of Commerce, Commerce & Industry Redcliffe Peninsula, Redcliffe City Chamber of Commerce, Bribie Island Chamber of Commerce, Moreton Bay Central Commerce and Commerce Caboolture.
5. Government Advocacy - For small business owners – By combining as a group we leverage various levels of government to assist with local opportunities and funding to help the growth and empowerment of our members.
6. Community Contribution – Be part of a group that believe in and are committed to building strong businesses that lead to a stronger community here on the Peninsula. We will also keep you up to date with relevant community opportunities for your business.
7. Long-Term Plan –The Redcliffe Peninsula Chamber of Commerce (RPCC) has a vision and a long-term plan to make the Redcliffe Peninsula the Number 1 Place in Queensland to Combine Lifestyle and Business. We all love where we live; this is your chance to be a part of making it even better for your small businesses and our community.
I’m a sole operator, does that matter? Not at all, we have members from start-ups to businesses employing several team members, size doesn't matter here!
Do I have to own a business? Nope, this is an open forum, all are welcome including community organisations and educational facilities.
When do you meet? Click here to see our events.
How much does it cost? First Visit Free, Members $5, Non-Members $15. This includes canapés on arrival, with a bar if you need something stronger at the end of your day ;-)